Are you ready to revolutionize the way people travel? At Mobility Mixx, we build smart mobility solutions for employers and employees that provide them with the flexibility to choose whatever means of transportation they need. Mobility Mixx is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about smart mobility.
Our users, employers and employees, are the heart of our business. Companies like Tesla and Vodafone rely on our platform to change to smarter and greener mobility solutions. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Lead who will drive and optimize our online presence. In close cooperation with the hands-on marketing and sales team, you will help build our scalable digital marketing platform. Together with your colleagues, you will create content that helps grow awareness and understanding of Mobility Mixx. As a result of your digital expertise and team skills, you help drive key audiences to action, and provide a compelling and consistent user experience.
- Help shape our content tooling to design, build and support for digital communication channels (websites, email, organic and paid social media).
- Manage the company website and CMS, working together with our technical teams to translate the non-technical requirements into effective web designs and landing pages.
- Publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Plan, execute and monitor all web, SEO/SEA, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Be part of the marketing and sales team to support sales through online marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain the online newsletters, webinars and other event-driven activities.
- Promote the interaction with other applications to provide data insights as well as automate customer journeys and optimize user experiences.
- Measure and report performance all digital marketing campaigns and asses against goals.
- Occasionally support offline marketing activities, such as promotional events.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of relevant web development and digital marketing techniques.
- A demonstrable ability to design and build websites based on enthralling storytelling content and astonishing layout and visualization.
- Feel for building public facing websites that work elegantly across commonly used browsers
- Proven working experience with SEA and SEO techniques and social media in B2B environments, such as LinkedIn.
- A proven understanding or track record with SaaS solutions.
- A good understanding of B2B marketing and communications.
- Ability to deal with external suppliers in a professional matter.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both English and Dutch.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred.
Are you ready to join? Please sent an email with your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.